QUALITY PREOWNED FURNITURE ADDED DAILY!

1786 Wilmington Highway Jacksonville, NC 28540

Located next to Geiger Storage between Osprey Cove apartments and Stiletto’s Gentleman’s Club.

Hours: Open Daily 12-5 for walk-ins

**For best service, please call or text 732.281.4262 to set up an appointment**

Website last updated 2 May 2022.

******

4 195 Gray U shape sectional $1375

4 201 gray couch set $445

4 209 Beige recliner sectional $995

3 179 Brown U shape sectional $895

4 200 Gray modern leather sectional $895
Just some of our happy customers:
check out our Google reviewshh to see more!

3 176 Cream U shape sectional $375
4 198 Power leather recliner sectional $1125
Just some of our happy customers:
check out our Google reviewshh to see more!

4 210 Brown L shape sectional $495

SOLD! 4 211 brown recliner set $295
Would you be interested in making payments rather than the total cost up front? Click here to qualify and text 732.281.4262 to learn more about our financing program!

SOLD 3 156 Brown recliner sectional $895

3 148 Gray pillow back sectional $425
Just some of our happy customers:
check out our Google reviews to see more!

3 158 gray L shape sectional $595

4 193 Gray L shape sectional $595

3 155 Cream leather power sectional $995
Some of our happy customers:
check out our Google reviews to see more!

3 150 gray L shape sectional w ottoman $795
Just some of our happy customers:
check out our Google reviews to see more!

3 173 Brown MF power sectional $995

3 122 Brown leather recliner sectional $1395

3 147 Gray L shape sectional $695
This incredibly soft sectional is made of a plush fabric that will make you contemplate sleeping on the couch tonight!
Just some of our happy customers:
check out our Google reviews to see more!

SOLD 2 74 Beige L shape sectional $395

*****

Custom flag coffee tables $175
Just some of our happy customers:
check out our Google reviews to see more!

1 09 Brown U shape sectional $595

12-706 beige recliner couch $100

12-689 beige couch set $300

Please inquire at 732.281.4262. Odds are that there are MANY others available not yet listed here! New options become available daily. For best results, please come see us between 11:00am-4:00pm M-F or by appointment outside those times. Thank you!

17 thoughts on “

1. Lenei July 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm Reply

We found a gorgeous sectional through Griff and got it at a very reasonable price! We are so impressed by his service and willingness to deliver our couch all the way to our country home. Awesome experience!

2. Neil Thurman July 13, 2014 at 9:38 am Reply

Griff was fantastic! Brought the couch to my house and helped me move it in. Love the couch it’s in great shape and the price was great! I highly recommend Griffsfurniture!

3. Carissa July 13, 2014 at 8:18 pm Reply

My couch is perfect! I love every piece of it… since it is a big sectional. The service was perfect.. the nice gentleman delivered the couch along with helping getting it in my house since my husband is not here. I highly recommend you get a couch from him! 🙂

• Samantha Nelson July 14, 2014 at 7:24 pm Reply

Griffing is a very phenomenal person and his items are a steal! Got a sectional and a couch and they are perfect for my house and exactly what my husband and I are looking for. I’m recommending him to every I know!!!

4. Wendy C. August 5, 2014 at 7:13 am Reply

I just bought a great sectional from Griff and am so pleased with it! I moved in to my place and had a couch the first day – that is service. I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Griffs Furniture. Check it out.

5. Kyle September 19, 2014 at 8:47 am Reply

Griff delivered and the furniture and brought it quickly and on time, while also helping me get it into the house. Couch is in almost perfect shape. Would recommend to anyone.

6. Christian December 6, 2014 at 9:35 pm Reply

Bought a great sectional from Griff at a very reasonable price. Was extremely helpful throughout the process. Quickly delivered and helped move into the house. Great guy, very friendly. Would recommend to everyone.

7. Candice December 18, 2014 at 9:38 pm Reply

We bought a beautiful, clean sectional from Griff. He had it delivered to our home within hours of calling him. The couch is in great condition and he was easy to do business with. I highly recommend this site.

8. Brittany January 14, 2015 at 8:32 am Reply

Just wanted to thank Griff for the amazing service and helping move the furniture into the house. My husband and I are absolutely in love with our new sectional! Definitely recommending this site to everyone! Thanks again! !

9. Jacqui February 17, 2015 at 1:11 am Reply

My husband and I bought a sectional from Griff in August. He delivered the couch and helped move it into our apartment which made our lives much easier. And even now six months later, I am still very happy with our purchase. There were no hidden problems with couch. It was and still is in great condition. Overall experience was excellent. Thank you again!

• mikegriff85 February 17, 2015 at 5:03 am Reply

Thank you so much! So glad you enjoy it!
      -Griff

10. chrishan March 1, 2015 at 12:44 pm Reply

I love my sectional it’s amazing! Griff was on time, professional, and courteous. I will definitely recommend to a lot of people to try this service!

11. Kapena March 18, 2015 at 11:32 am Reply

I found a sectional that Griff was selling that not only looked great, but was also being offered at an amazing price. He was easy to do business with and the couch is in great shape. He delivered it to our place AND helped us move it into our upstairs apartment. Overall a Great experience !!

12. Brandon Berry May 4, 2015 at 5:50 am Reply

Bought a beautiful gray sectional at a very reasonable price. Couch feels and looks brand new!! Couldn’t be more happier with my purchase. Very nice guy, extremely helpful in helping me move it into the Uhaul. I would definitely recommend to everyone!

13. Danielle April 1, 2016 at 3:07 am Reply

My husband and I had such a great experience. We absolutely love our furniture and we got it at such a great price. Griff delivered it to us the same day we told him we wanted it and even offered to move our other furniture upstairs for us. I will definitely be a returning customer.

14. Emily Matt April 30, 2016 at 6:29 am Reply

Griff was very helpful with finding me a couch and helped me move it in! He gave me a great deal! I recommend 100%!

15. Vick Shackley March 12, 2017 at 1:26 am Reply

We met Griff yesterday to pick out a new sectional for our living room. Griff had great communication, was very polite and very kind! He helped load up the couch and gave us an excellent deal! If you’re looking for great quality furniture at a reasonable price I would contact Griff! (Check out the tables he makes too! Unique and pretty!)
    Thank you Griff!!