Furniture items currently available as of 5 December 2021:

QUALITY PREOWNED FURNITURE ADDED DAILY!

1786 Wilmington Highway Jacksonville, NC 28540

By Located next to Geiger Storage.

Hours of operation:

Open Daily 11-4 for walk-ins

**Please call or text 732.281.4262 to set up an appointment to view furniture outside those hours**

******

11-636 brown L shape sectional $475

11-640 Gray U shape sectional $995
Gray pillow sectional $245
Gray pillow sectional $245

11-634 Brown L-shape sectional $445

11-660 dark brown sectional $695
Would you be interested in making payments rather than the total cost up from? Click here to qualify and text 732.281.4262 to learn more about our financing program!

11-661 brown recliner sectional $495

11-601 brown suede corner sectional $445

11-610 brown pillow back sectional $395

10-564 Gray L shape sectional $675

10-596 charcoal sectional $275

10-566 Brown Corner sectional $375

Sold! 10-569 Gray sectional $445
Tap the image to see if you qualify for in-store financing & have any of these comfortable pieces delivered to your home TODAY! It is a quick questionnaire that will just take a couple of moments. No credit check required!

17 thoughts on “

1. Lenei July 11, 2014 at 4:28 pm Reply

We found a gorgeous sectional through Griff and got it at a very reasonable price! We are so impressed by his service and willingness to deliver our couch all the way to our country home. Awesome experience!

2. Neil Thurman July 13, 2014 at 9:38 am Reply

Griff was fantastic! Brought the couch to my house and helped me move it in. Love the couch it’s in great shape and the price was great! I highly recommend Griffsfurniture!

3. Carissa July 13, 2014 at 8:18 pm Reply

My couch is perfect! I love every piece of it… since it is a big sectional. The service was perfect.. the nice gentleman delivered the couch along with helping getting it in my house since my husband is not here. I highly recommend you get a couch from him! 🙂

• Samantha Nelson July 14, 2014 at 7:24 pm Reply

Griffing is a very phenomenal person and his items are a steal! Got a sectional and a couch and they are perfect for my house and exactly what my husband and I are looking for. I’m recommending him to every I know!!!

4. Wendy C. August 5, 2014 at 7:13 am Reply

I just bought a great sectional from Griff and am so pleased with it! I moved in to my place and had a couch the first day – that is service. I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Griffs Furniture. Check it out.

5. Kyle September 19, 2014 at 8:47 am Reply

Griff delivered and the furniture and brought it quickly and on time, while also helping me get it into the house. Couch is in almost perfect shape. Would recommend to anyone.

6. Christian December 6, 2014 at 9:35 pm Reply

Bought a great sectional from Griff at a very reasonable price. Was extremely helpful throughout the process. Quickly delivered and helped move into the house. Great guy, very friendly. Would recommend to everyone.

7. Candice December 18, 2014 at 9:38 pm Reply

We bought a beautiful, clean sectional from Griff. He had it delivered to our home within hours of calling him. The couch is in great condition and he was easy to do business with. I highly recommend this site.

8. Brittany January 14, 2015 at 8:32 am Reply

Just wanted to thank Griff for the amazing service and helping move the furniture into the house. My husband and I are absolutely in love with our new sectional! Definitely recommending this site to everyone! Thanks again! !

9. Jacqui February 17, 2015 at 1:11 am Reply

My husband and I bought a sectional from Griff in August. He delivered the couch and helped move it into our apartment which made our lives much easier. And even now six months later, I am still very happy with our purchase. There were no hidden problems with couch. It was and still is in great condition. Overall experience was excellent. Thank you again!

• mikegriff85 February 17, 2015 at 5:03 am Reply

Thank you so much! So glad you enjoy it!
      -Griff

10. chrishan March 1, 2015 at 12:44 pm Reply

I love my sectional it’s amazing! Griff was on time, professional, and courteous. I will definitely recommend to a lot of people to try this service!

11. Kapena March 18, 2015 at 11:32 am Reply

I found a sectional that Griff was selling that not only looked great, but was also being offered at an amazing price. He was easy to do business with and the couch is in great shape. He delivered it to our place AND helped us move it into our upstairs apartment. Overall a Great experience !!

12. Brandon Berry May 4, 2015 at 5:50 am Reply

Bought a beautiful gray sectional at a very reasonable price. Couch feels and looks brand new!! Couldn’t be more happier with my purchase. Very nice guy, extremely helpful in helping me move it into the Uhaul. I would definitely recommend to everyone!

13. Danielle April 1, 2016 at 3:07 am Reply

My husband and I had such a great experience. We absolutely love our furniture and we got it at such a great price. Griff delivered it to us the same day we told him we wanted it and even offered to move our other furniture upstairs for us. I will definitely be a returning customer.

14. Emily Matt April 30, 2016 at 6:29 am Reply

Griff was very helpful with finding me a couch and helped me move it in! He gave me a great deal! I recommend 100%!

15. Vick Shackley March 12, 2017 at 1:26 am Reply

We met Griff yesterday to pick out a new sectional for our living room. Griff had great communication, was very polite and very kind! He helped load up the couch and gave us an excellent deal! If you’re looking for great quality furniture at a reasonable price I would contact Griff! (Check out the tables he makes too! Unique and pretty!)
    Thank you Griff!!